Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spooky Time

I love holidays. I don't even know why, really... we don't do much for them, since Jon works so much and my schedule is all over the place, but I still love them.
I wasn't planning on decorating for Halloween this year because let's face it... decorations are expensive! Plus, I really really wanted to go all out for Christmas since we finally live in a place worth decorating, so I figured I'd save my money.
But, thanks to Jon's lovely mother, we are decorating for both! Rod Works is seriously one of my favorite stores ever, and we decked out the fireplace/mantle.
Sooooo.... the new loot!
Is this little mummy not the cutest darn thing you've ever seen?!



I love this witch, I actually bought it last year even though we lived in the apartment, because I couldn't pass it up. My mom used it for a year, and now here she is! The pumpkin is new this year, though.


Could he be any cuter? nope.








Mr. Skeleton.... seriously, whoever comes up with this stuff, I adore them.







Ok, so this was bought at Michael's but it fit in.... plus, it's kinda awesome.
















And, the whole setup. I think I'm going to get some small, plastic pumpkins to maybe paint and fill in some of the extra space, but all in all I'm happy with it. And, I've pretty much decided that I just CAN'T WAIT for Christmas, so I think we will set our tree up when we take this stuff down, and I don't care if it's early! Woot!!



No comments:

Post a Comment