Monday, September 5, 2011

Jump, Grandpa, Jump!

With as much as Jon and I dream of moving out of town, and onto acreage, we do enjoy having family around. I wish we got to see his family more, but am happy that at least for the time being most of my immediate family is right here in Orem. We are lucky.


Since today was Labor Day, pretty much no one but Jon had to work, so we got together at Tanya's house for a good ol' family shindig. I love family get togethers. Tanya's neighbors recently gave her a trampoline... which is a big disaster waiting to happen with three rowdy kinds, I'm sure, but it's a lot of fun. Today, the "adults" kind of took over. It made for a lot of laughs, and a LOT of good times. I wish Shelly and Nathan could have been there, but we took a few videos, particularly for them. They are HILARIOUS. I just watched them again on my computer, and they're so dumb, perhaps you just had to be there to really get how funny this whole evening is, but nonetheless... for your viewing pleasure...

How many times have you seen 4 generations jumping on a trampoline together? At least one...
This has got to be my all time favorite. Grandpa Albert even had to take a go on the tramp!



And Mom, this one particularly was for Shelly... I just about peed my pants watching this one.



And last, but ccertainly not least, Tanya's message, to Shelly of course.. but totally blogworthy nonetheless.


Moral of the post: I flippin' love my family, and its nights like these that I won't ever forget!

*Right Click and "Watch on Youtube" makes them a lot bigger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment