Friday, September 23, 2011

Shadows

You know what gets really old, really fast? Living in the shadows. I really have no neat talents, shoot... I can't even sew a straight line with the machine I thought it would be a great idea to spend $200 on. I can't cook to save my life, and forget baking. I have no kids. (can't even figure out how to make those, apparently.) I was once a halfway decent writer, but seems that one single talent has escaped me. Or I just have zero use for it, not sure which.
And really, having no local friends has officially taken its toll.
Today, I'm really tired of hearing about how great everyone is, and how talented they are.
I'm just that oddball out in the family. My life revolves around work, and my dogs.... no one understands why. Hell, I don't even understand why half the time other than... what else is there? What else am I going to do to fill my time? Dogs it is.

...can I just be pissed off for the night?

1 comment:

  1. no, you can't...:) Sorry you're so frustrated - and your writing is still great, by the way...just a thought (seeing as how your voracious writing online seems to get many people's attention)

    ReplyDelete