Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ten Things That Would Make me Insanely Happy

1. If my Kenny Chesney Pandora channel would only play county music, because it pains me to "thumbs down" John Mellencamp for the sake of customizing the channel.

2. If Blake Shelton would come play in Salt Lake. Or my living room.

3. If I could afford a chef to come live in my house and make me dinner when I don't feel like cooking.

4. If my house would sell like... right this second, and close immediately.

5. If dogs could not poop anymore. Ever. Or fart.

6. Cats, too.

7. If weekends could be 3 days instead of two. I feel like we always need a second Sunday or something.

8. If public pools could not be so crowded on weekends so I could enjoy them.

9. If yard work could do itself.

10.  If I could be really good (and fast) at knitting overnight.

Yes. These things would make me really happy. But you know... I love my family. I love my husband. I love my baby.  I love my dogs. I even love the stupid cat.... and these are the things that make up my life, so... despite the fact that many things aren't ideal right now, I love my life. I will continue to love my life even if it means living in this house (that I really do not love....) for another year.



No comments:

Post a Comment