Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Month of Thanks

This month, everyone is posting all the things they're grateful for on Facebook daily. I often times get so busy and caught up in responsibility that I forget the hundreds of things I'm really thankful for, so I figured I'd just make one big giant thankful post. 

1. I'm thankful for my family, including Jon,  that has been there for me.
2. I'm thankful for my pets that make me laugh and smile every single day- even if they are kind of naughty. 
3. I'm thankful for my small circle of friends who accept me for me without judgement- they're family, too.
4. I'm thankful for the roof over my head, and that I have a comfy place to sleep at night. 
5. I'm thankful for my employees that make Ruff House what it is today.
6. I'm thankful for the opportunity to run Ruff House and the lessons it's taught me. 
7. I'm thankful for people who support small local business, because they help me support myself and my employees. 
8. I'm thankful for the beauty of four seasons.
9. I'm thankful for the opportunities for charity that cross my path. True joy is found in charity. 
10. I'm thankful for the healthy food that I have access to that has helped me obtain better health.
11. I'm thankful for the people that have come into my life as I follow my passion of ethical dog breeding. 
12. I'm thankful for the trials of my past that have made me who I am today.
13. I'm thankful for my in-laws that have been there for Jon and I.
14. I'm thankful for the gospel.
15. I'm thankful for the experienced ethical dog breeders that have taken the time to help and educate me. 
16. I'm thankful for my vet, who has been a wealth of knowledge for me.
17. I'm thankful for the knowledge I've gained that has led me to making more eco-friendly choices, and the people who have brought that knowledge to me. 
18. I'm thankful for the financial stability that has allowed me to put clothes on my body, and food on the table. 
19. I'm thankful for the skilled doctors and surgeons that have helped me get healthy this year.
20. I'm thankful for the internet, the people its brought into my life, and how easy it makes it to keep in touch with loved ones miles away.
21. I'm thankful for my dependable vehicles, and that we are able to maintain two vehicles.
22. I'm thankful to live in America.
23. I'm thankful for the right to vote.
24. I'm thankful for the scriptures and the answers I've found in them.
25. I'm thankful for the lessons I've learned from animals.
26. I'm thankful for books, and the stories and lessons they provide. 
27. I'm thankful for my education- limited as it may be. 
28. I'm thankful that I have the drive to constantly learn more, and for the resources to do so.
29. I'm thankful I have an understanding of the importance of living green, and that I've changed habits that I can pass down to my kids.
30. I'm thankful for the desire I have to constantly improve. 
31. I'm thankful for the freedom of speech... because you know I've got an opinion on everything. 
32. I'm thankful for my health.
33. I'm thankful that I have the freedom and right to be myself. 



I'm sure I'm thankful for a lot more, but I'm hungry, so I'm going to go eat the food I'm thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment